My first month of being accountable for my own goals, and trying my best to achieve them all… So how did I do?
- Wake up earlier. I tried and I succeeded most days. My special hubs did let me sleep in a few mornings though... Bliss.
- Drink more water. Definitely doing a lot better but can always drink more.
- Eat breakfast. EVERY. DAY. Failed with this - I'm just not hungry or too lazy in the morning.
- Exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I've stuck to 3 times a week most weeks and one week was only 2.
- Host a successful wine club evening. Very proud that I managed to do this - an awesome evening with special girls and lots of wine.
- Spend more quality time with MC. Hasn't really been possible as he was away most of the month but we are trying.
- Moan less. Haha, I think I managed this one.
- Cook more dinners. Definitely winning at this one - dinner has been served every night unless we have had plans. Sundays are my worst days though!
- Send two snail mails. Failed.
- Keep up with my daily journal writing, prayer time and memory book. Memory book is full every day but prayer/journal have a few blank days.
- Plan our baby moon. Unfortunately, this taking a back seat for now as we have to watch the finances.
- Celebrate Valentine's Day. We did it, read all about it here.
- Make Valentine's treats for SJ's class mates. Achieved, see them here.
- Celebrate sweet friends birthdays. I had to miss one but enjoyed many others.
- Book and enjoy a preggy massage. Done and it was heaven!
- Bake MC a birthday cake. We made a cheesecake this year, something different.
- Organise filing shelves. I am proud to say I have started - all files labeled internally and sorted into categories.
- Clear out old and unwanted clothes. Failed.
- Reply to all blog comments. Very proud that I can say yes to this.
- Get cot bumpers sewn for baby #2. I tried but fabric not available yet.
- Be a more present and intentional wife and mom. I like to think I have been.
A new month, a fresh start...
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Give up Coca-Cola for Lent
- Bake pancakes for Shrove Tuesday
- Send invitations for SJ's 2nd birthday party
- Plan SJ's birthday party
- Attend a sweet baby shower, kitchen tea and wedding
- Visit one of my best friends for her birthday
- Send two snail mails
- Purchase new pram for baby #2
- Book 4D scan and maternity shoot
- Take part in Amber's #sayyesproject Photo Challenge
- Enjoy a facial
- Read one book
- Watch one movie on the big screen
- Go on 2 date nights with MC
- DIY pin board for study
What are your goals this month?
How did you do last month?